1. Water: The Shocking Truth That Can Save Your Life; Paul C. Bragg N.D., Ph.D. & Patricia Bragg N.D., Ph.D.; ISBN: 0-87790-063-9
2. How To Deal With Back Pain & Rheumatoid Joint Pain; Fereydoon Batmanghelidj M.D.; ISBN: 0-9629942-0-0
3. The True Power of Water Hado; Masaru Emoto; ISBN: 978-0-7432-8981-1
4. The Water Prescription; Christopher Vasey, N.D.; ISBN: 159477095-6
5. The pH Miracle for Weight Loss Balance Your Body Chemistry, Achieve Your Ideal Weight; Robert O. Young, Ph.D. & Shelley Redford Young; ISBN: 0-446-57722-7
6. Water: For Health, for Healing, for Life: You're Not Sick, You're Thirsty!; Fereydoon Batmanghelidj M.D.; ISBN: 0-446-69074-0
7. The Healing Power of Water; Masaru Emoto; ISBN: 978-1-4019-0876-8
8. Water and Fiber for a Healthy Body; Angela Royston; ISBN: 140340760-6
9. Hydration/Dehydration: http://www.chionline.com/water/news.html - accessed June 19, 2008.
10. Jacqueline Chan, Synnove F. Knutsen, Glen G. Blix, Jerry W. Lee, Gary E. Fraser: Water, Other Fluids, and Fatal Coronary Heart Disease; The Adventist Health Study. American Journal of Epidemiology Vol. 155, No. 9 : 827-833
11. C. C. Albrecht, E. W. Askew, E. M. Felin, J. J. Carlson, R. G. Barton: Free Living Human Water Requirements: Physiological and Perceived Differences Observed for 4, 8, or 12 Glasses of Water per Day. Experimental Biology 2003, April 11-15, 2003, San Diego, California Abstract 204.4.
12. Jodi D. Stookey, Florence Constant, Barry M. Popkin, Christopher D. Gardner: Drinking water is associated with weight loss in overweight dieting women independent of diet and activity.
13. John Tibbetts: Drink a Toast to Tap Water: Study Suggests Water Consumption Benefit Outweighs THM Hazard. Environ Health Perspect. 2007 November; 115(11): A551.
14. Headache and Dehydration: Water UK. http://www.water.org.uk/home/water-for-health/medical-facts/headachemigraine (accessed 6/24/2008).
15. Cancer and Water Consumption: Water UK. http://www.water.org.uk/home/water-for-health/medical-facts/cancer (accessed 6/24/2008).
16. Bedsores (pressure ulcers): Water UK. http://www.water.org.uk/home/water-for-health/medical-facts/bedsores (accessed 6/24/2008).
17. Cardiovascular: Water UK. http://www.water.org.uk/home/water-for-health/medical-facts/cardiovascular (accessed 6/24/2008).
18. Concentration: Water UK. http://www.water.org.uk/home/water-for-health/medical-facts/concentration (accessed 6/24/2008).
19. Constipation: Water UK. http://www.water.org.uk/home/water-for-health/medical-facts/constipation (accessed 6/24/2008).
20. Obesity: Water UK. http://www.water.org.uk/home/water-for-health/medical-facts/obesity (accessed 6/24/2008).
21. Blood Pressure: Water UK. http://www.water.org.uk/home/water-for-health/medical-facts/blood-pressure (accessed 6/24/2008).
22. Water and the Kidneys: Water UK. http://www.water.org.uk/home/water-for-health/medical-facts/kidneys (accessed 6/24/2008).
23. What I need to know about Kidney Stones: National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse (KNUDIC) http://kidney.niddk.nih.gov/kudiseases/pubs/stones_ez/ (accessed 6/24/2008).
24. Medical Management of Stone Disease: American Urological Association Foundation http://www.urologyhealth.org/print/index.cfm?topic=102 (accessed 6/24/2008).
25. Diet and Kidney Stones: National Kidney Foundation http://www.kidney.org/ATOZ/atozItem.cfm?id=41 (accessed 6/24/2008).
26. Dan Negoianu, Stanley Goldfarb: Just Add Water: Journal of the American Society of Nephrology, J Am Soc Nephrol 19: –, 2008. doi: 10.1681/ASN.2008030274.
27. Valtin H: Drink at least eight glasses of water a day. Really? Is there scientific evidence for "8 x 8"? Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 283: R993–R1004, 2002.
28. Carey B: Hard to swallow: Do you really need eight glasses of water every day? L.A. Times Nov 20, 2000, Health Section, p. 1.
29. Schultz S: Water - you may already be drinking your daily fill. U.S. News & World Report 131 (1):56, 2001 (July 2).
30. Sheila M. Campbell, PhD, RD: Hydration Needs throughout the Lifespan. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, Vol. 26, No. 90005, 585S-587S (2007).
31. Susan M. Kleiner PhD, RD: Water An Essential But Overlooked Nutrient. Journal of the American Dietetic Association, Volume 99, Issue 4, April 1999, Page 411.
32. Children: Water UK. http://www.water.org.uk/home/water-for-health/medical-facts/children (accessed 6/24/2008).
33. Adults: Water UK. http://www.water.org.uk/home/water-for-health/medical-facts/adults (accessed 6/24/2008).
34. The Acid Alkaline Diet for Optimum Health; Christopher Vasey, N.D.; ISBN: 978-1-59477-154-5.
35. Your Body's Many Cries for Water; Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, M.D.; ISBN: 0-9629942-3-5.
36. Grandjean AC, et al., The effect of caffeinated, non-caffeinated, caloric and non-caloric beverages on hydration, Journal of the American College of Nutrition 2000; 19(5): 591-600.
37. Barry M. Popkin, Denis V. Barclay, Samara J. Nielsen: Water and Food Consumption Patterns of U.S. Adults from 1999 to 2001. Obesity Research (2005) 13, 2146–2152; doi: 10.1038/oby.2005.266.